1. Thousands of Bluebells bloom, carpeting a forest near Halle, south of Brussels, Belgium, on April 15, 2014.
2. A young goat jumps through a meadow during warm and sunny weather at Gut Aiderbichl in Henndorf in the Austrian province of Salzburg, on April 7, 2014.
3. Snow covered crocus blossoms emerge from the snow in Hochfilzen, Austria, on March 23, 2014.
4. Emily Herren takes a picture with her phone as she visits the Flower Fields in Carlsbad, California, on April 2, 2014.
5. Chris Hoag, left, and Parrish Brown, in a hammock they put up along the pond in Piedmont Park in Atlanta, Georgia, on April 1, 2014.
6. A worker walks through a field of tulips in Schwaneberg, Germany, on April 15, 2014.
7. Aerial view of flower fields near Keukenhof park, also known as the Garden of Europe, in Lisse, Netherlands, on April 9, 2014. Keukenhof, employing some 30 gardeners, is considered to be the world's largest flower garden displaying millions of flowers every year.
8. Flowers bloom in the spring sunshine near St Paul's Cathedral in London on April 15, 2014.
9. Twelve-year-old certified yoga instructor Jaysea DeVoe takes her paddle board out on the ocean as the sun sets in Encinitas, California, on March 19, 2014.
10. A brown bear cub peeks out from underneath its mother Ursina as it plays in their enclosure at Juraparc animal park near Vallorbe, Switzerland, on April 7, 2014.
11. Dark rain clouds move over a rapeseed field near Alt Zeschdorf, Germany, on April 14, 2014.
12. Joe Ricker, front, of Dover, New Hampshire, and Evan Adams of South Berwick, Maine, head out to the open waters on Lake Winnipesaukee to fish for Salmon in Wolfeboro, New Hampshire, on the opening day of the Salmon season, April 1, 2014.
13. Butterflies emerge from their chrysalises in the Natural History Museum's "Sensational Butterflies" outdoor butterfly house in London, on March 31, 2014.
14. Butterflies sit on the face of Isla, age 6, in the Natural History Museum's outdoor butterfly house in London, on March 31, 2014.
15. Attendees of the 2014 Coachella Music Festival walk through the Empire Polo Field on the third day of the festival in Indio, California, on April 13, 2014.
16. The sun begins to rise behind the Jefferson Memorial as cherry blossoms begin to bloom at the Tidal Basin in Washington, D.C., on April 10, 2014.
17. Free Syrian Army fighters walk through a field of flowers during a reconnaissance mission on the Heesh front, for what they said was an operation to take over a checkpoint belonging to the regime's forces, in the countryside of Idlib, on April 10, 2014.
18. A close shot of a flower in Sieversdorf, Germany, on April 2, 2014.
19. Carol McKenna tends to newly born Blackface sheep on Gass Farm in Kirkcowan, Scotland, on April 1, 2014. McKenna farms beef and sheep on Gass Farm, which has been in her family for 82 years. She is one of the growing numbers of women in the UK who are choosing a career in farming, recent figures showed there are currently around 23,000 female farmers in the UK.
20. A child plays in a rapeseed field in Hamarikyu Gardens in Tokyo, on March 18, 2014.
21. Visitors ride a boat in the Chidorigafuchi moat, as they enjoy fully bloomed cherry blossoms, during spring in Tokyo.
22. With the Jefferson Memorial in the background, Steven Paska, 26, of Arlington, Virginia, kneels as he asks Jessica Deegan, 27, his girlfriend of two years, to marry him, near cherry blossom trees in peak bloom in Washington, D.C., on April 10, 2014. Deegan said yes to the surprise proposal.
23. A girl swings in front of a blossoming cherry tree in Berlin's Mauerpark, on April 13, 2014.
24. A bee collects pollen in a mustard field in front of the cooling towers of the Temelin nuclear power plant near the South Bohemian city of Tyn nad Vltavou, Czech Republic, on April 12, 2014.
25. A flower buds in New York City's Bryant Park on March 21, 2014.
26. North Korean women in colorful traditional dresses are surrounded by flower blossoms known as "Kimilsungia" as they wait to guide guests through a flower exhibition in Pyongyang, North Korea, on April 14, 2014. The flowers, named after Kim Il Sung, are on display to celebrate the late leader's official birth date of April 15, 1912.
27. Rowers on the Seine in Neuilly, near Paris, on April 10, 2014.
28. A man looks at cherry blossoms in full bloom in Tokyo on March 31, 2014.