1. Leng Yuting, 26, poses underwater for her wedding pictures at a photo studio in Shanghai on September 3, 2014, ahead of her wedding next year. Her fiance Riyang said they had their wedding photographs taken underwater because "it's romantic and beautiful."
2. In this aerial view, fountains of lava, up to 60 meters high, spurt from a fissure in the ground on the north side of the Bardarbunga volcano in Iceland on September 2, 2014. The alert warning for the area surrounding Iceland's Bardarbunga volcano remained at orange then, indicating that it was showing increased unrest with greater potential for an explosive eruption.
3. A dancer poses for a photograph during the West Indian Day Parade in Brooklyn, New York, on September 1, 2014. The annual parade draws about 1 million people along its 2-mile-long route.
4. A three-week-old female White Rhinoceros runs with her mother Tanda, 21, at the Ramat Gan Safari, an open-air zoo near Tel Aviv, on September 3, 2014. The Safari Park reported that they have had two male White Rhinos born at the facility but this one is the first female born there in 20 years. The new female rhino will eventually be transferred to other zoos to take part in the White Rhino reproduction project aimed at increasing the population of this species in a zoo.
5. Looking down on the clouds and rivers of Bangladesh from orbit, aboard the International Space Station on August 30, 2014.
6. Workers from a company outsourced by Mexico's state-owned oil company Pemex navigate the contaminated Hondo River as they work to remove premium gasoline from the water, caused by a pipeline spill near the town of Tierra Blanca, Mexico, on August 31, 2014. According to PEMEX, the August 27 spill was caused by an illegal tap in the pipeline by criminals trying to steal fuel.
7. More than 1,000 Paramilitary policemen take part in an exercise in Nanjing, Jiangsu province, China, on September 2, 2014.
8. Brett Gardner of the New York Yankees dives into second base on the back end of an attempted double during the first inning in a MLB baseball game at Yankee Stadium on September 3, 2014 in New York City. Gardner was tagged out on the play.
9. The Tungurahua volcano throws ash and stones during an eruption seen from Banos, Ecuador, on August 31, 2014. The volcano entered an eruptive phase in 1999 and continues to this day.
10. Spanish bullfighter Alejandro Talavante performs during a bullfight in San Sebastian de los Reyes, Spain, on August 30, 2014. In August hundreds of villages around Spain celebrate their patron saints, with bullfights, music and parties on the streets.
11. The heads of four fighting bulls bleed on the slaughterhouse of the bullring after being killed during a bullfight in San Sebastian de los Reyes, Spain, on August 30, 2014.
12. A woman cleans an installation of television sets at the booth of Vestel during the first press day of the consumer electronics trade fair "Internationale Funk Ausstellung" (IFA) in Berlin on September 3, 2014.
13. Cars sit on a street damaged by heavy rains in Veracruz, Mexico, on September 2, 2014. Two separate tropical storms closed in on Mexico from both the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans on Tuesday.
14. Jin Jeong of Korea plays a shot during the first round of the Omega European Masters golf tournament at Crans-sur-Sierre Golf Club on September 4, 2014 in Crans-Montana, Switzerland.
15. Iraqi security forces and Shiite militiamen fire at ISIS militant positions during an operation outside Amirli, some 105 miles (170 kilometers) north of Baghdad, Iraq, on September 3, 2014.
16. Iraqi security forces hold a flag of the ISIS they captured during an operation outside Amirli, Iraq, on September 1, 2014. Aid began flowing into the small northern Shiite town in Iraq on Monday, a day after security forces backed by Iran-allied Shiite militias and U.S. airstrikes broke a two-month siege by insurgents in a rare victory by government forces.
17. A boy swims in a pond in Lalitpur, Nepal, on September 1, 2014.
18. A man walks through a small path in the middle of the mountain in his way to the village of Chupon, Peru, on September 1, 2014. The village lies in the Peruvian Andes in the province of Ayacucho and houses about 30 peasants that subsist on farming corn and potatoes.
19. Visitors tour one of two completed caverns at the Jurong Rock Caverns, before its opening in Singapore on September 2, 2014. The Jurong Rock Caverns, the first commercial underground facility for liquid hydrocarbons storage in Southeast Asia, opened on Tuesday. When all five caverns are completed, the facility located 150 meters below the ground will be able to store up to 1.47 million cubic meters of liquid hydrocarbons, equivalent to 600 Olympic-sized swimming pools. The remaining three caverns are expected to be completed in 2016.
20. Diego Ferreira, right, punches Ramsey Nijem during the second round of a lightweight mixed martial arts bout at UFC 177 in Sacramento, California, on August 30, 2014. Ferreira won in the second round.
21. A health worker sprays a man with disinfectant chemicals as he is suspected of dying due to the Ebola virus as people look on in Monrovia, Liberia, on September 4, 2014.
22. A kite surfer participates in the Guinness World Record attempt for the most kitesurfers sailing together at one time on August 31, 2014 in Tarifa, Spain. 352 participants set a new Guinness World Record, breaking the previous record of 318.
23. A devotee daubed in colored powder prays as she takes part in the immersion of the idols of the Hindu god Ganesh, the deity of prosperity on the fifth day of the ten-day-long Ganesh Chaturthi festival in Mumbai on September 2, 2014. Ganesh idols are taken through the streets in a procession accompanied by dancing and singing, and later immersed in a river or the sea, symbolizing a ritual seeing-off of his journey towards his abode, taking away with him the misfortunes of all mankind.
24. Unmarked Military vehicles burn on a country road in the village of Berezove, eastern Ukraine, on September 4, 2014, after a clash between pro-government troops and Russian-backed separatist militia. Separatist rebels have made major strides in their offensive against Ukrainian government forces in recent days, drawing on what Ukraine and NATO says is ample support from the Russian military.
25. The dead body of Ukrainian government soldier hangs from an overhead high-voltage power line onto which he was seemingly flung when his armored personnel carrier was hit by a shell in the village of Novokaterynivka, eastern Ukraine, on September 2, 2014.
26. A man flashes the V sign as he drives a motorcycle with his owl and dog at the Rocinha favela in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, on August 30, 2014.
27. The Jacobite steam train crosses the Glenfinnan Viaduct in Scotland on August 31, 2014.
28. Health workers push an Ebola patient who escaped from quarantine from Monrovia's Elwa hospital, into an ambulance in the center of Paynesville in this still image taken from a September 1, 2014 video. The patient, who wore a tag showing he had tested positive for Ebola, held a stick and tried to get away from doctors when they arrived on the scene attempting to catch him. The patient was walking through a local market in search of food.
29. Thousands of dead "popocha" fish float in the Cajititlan lagoon in Tlajomulco de Zuniga, Jalisco State, Mexico, on September 1, 2014. At least 48 tons of fish turned up dead in a lagoon in western Mexico and authorities are investigating whether a wastewater treatment plant is to blame. Officials in the state of Jalisco said late Sunday it was the fourth case of mass deaths in the Cajititlan lagoon this year.
30. Landscapers trim grass in front of Dutch artist Florentijn Hofman's latest creation, a 25 meter (82 ft) white rabbit, as it leans up against an old aircraft hangar as part of the Taoyuan Land Art Festival in Taoyuan, Taiwan, on September 2, 2014. Hofman's big yellow duck drew millions of visitors as it toured the island last year and festival organizers are hoping the rabbit will do the same.
31. A soldier attempts to extinguish flames at a military area in Brasilia on September 1, 2014. Drought, high temperatures and low humidity have caused fires to start at several places in Brasilia, according to officials.
32. An injured protester is taken from an ambulance at a hospital in Islamabad, Pakistan, on August 30, 2014. Pakistani police fired tear gas at thousands of protesters as they tried to march toward the prime minister's home in the capital on Saturday, blanketing the route with clouds of white smoke and scattering demonstrators.
33. Three-year-old Hope (center) runs using a wheelchair among other dogs in Vienna, Austria, on September 3, 2014. Hope was found with missing back legs in the countryside and brought to an animal asylum when it was four months old. The dog was taken home two months later by Regine Grosinger who had a wheelchair manufactured for it.
34. A man walks after his cattle on a hill in Kathmandu, Nepal, on September 3, 2014.
35. A Chinese honor guard holds a red flag during an official welcoming ceremony for Malaysia's King Abdul Halim at the Great Hall of the People in Beijing, China, on September 4, 2014.