1. A Palestinian man plays with his baby on a beach in Gaza city on September 7, 2014.
2. Maikel Melero of Spain warms up prior to the fifth stage of the Red Bull X-Fighters World Tour in the South African savanna of Pretoria on August 20, 2014.
3. Lukas Michul, a member of the "dream walker" group jumps from atop rugged rocks overlooking the azure waters of Navagio beach, one of the Greece's most renowned leisure spots on the popular tourist island of Zakynthos on June 23, 2014. This is rope jumping - part diving, part rock climbing, with a touch of engineering. The aim of the "dream walker" project is to jump in 80 amazing places all over the world.
4. Squad leader Thomas Zielinski, a former high-altitude worker, takes a picture as he jumps from rocks above Navagio beach, on the Greek island of Zakynthos on June 23, 2014.
5. German pianist Stefan Aaron plays an orange piano on a "flying carpet" platform suspended from a helicopter, over the Munich airport on July 23, 2014. The concert was the fourth station of the "Orange Piano Tour".
6. A man representing the devil leaps over babies during the festival of El Salto del Colacho (the devil's jump) on June 22, 2014 in Castrillo de Murcia, Spain. The festival, held on the first Sunday after Corpus Cristi, is a catholic rite of the devil cleansing babies of original sin.
7. A rabbit jumps during the Kaninhop (rabbit-jumping) competition in Weissenbrunn vorm Wald, Germany, on September 7, 2014. Competitors take part in three different categories, with an obstacle height ranging between 25 and 40 centimeters.
8. A kite sufer participates in the Guinness World Record attempt for the most kitesurfers sailing together at one time on August 31, 2014 in Tarifa, Spain. 352 participants set a new Guinness World Record, breaking the previous record of 318.
9. A soldier jumps through a ring of fire during a tactical training mission in Heihe, northeast China's Heilongjiang province, on March 5, 2014.
10. Jennifer Abel of Canada dives during the women's 3m Springboard final at the 2014 Commonwealth Games in Edinburgh, Scotland, on August 2, 2014.
11. An MV-22B Osprey aircraft flies in view of Mount Baker and downtown Bellevue, Washington, on July 28, 2014. Two of the Osprey aircraft were in Seattle in support of Marine Week and Seattle's Seafair festival.
12. A surfer jumps off the pier into Port Phillip Bay to take advantage of waves as a storm lashed the Melbourne area on June 24, 2014.
13. Fred Glover, aged 88, a veteran of the 9th Para Battalian watches a parachute jump just outside Rainville during D-Day 70 Commemorations on June 5, 2014 in Ranville, France.
14. Lotus F1 team driver Pastor Maldonado goes off the track after colliding with Sauber driver Esteban Guitiererrez during the British Grand Prix at the Silverstone Race Circuit, England, on July 6, 2014.
15. Skydiver Lauren Wilkerson practices wind tunnel flying at the iFly indoor skydiving facility on May 29, 2014 in Rosemont, Illinois. Guests at the facility are introduced to the sensation of free-fall skydiving as they are lifted into the air by fans which generate an upward draft from 80 to 175 miles per hour inside a 14-foot-wide circular chamber.
16. Slovak aerobatic group "Ocova Shepherds" paint the sky with gliders at the Slovak International Air Fest SIAF 2014 at the Slovak Air Force Base of Sliac on August 30, 2014.
17. An Arab Israeli teenager jumps from the ramparts into to the Mediterranean sea as his comrades watch, on April 26, 2014 in the ancient Mediterranean port town of Akko, north of Haifa, Israel.
18. A Bleriot XI-2, the first plane model used by Swiss Air Force, flies during the second week-end of the AIR14 air show on September 6, 2014 in Payerne, western Switzerland. The airshow commemorates over two week-ends the 100th anniversary of the Swiss Air Forces.
19. A Jammu Kashmir policeman performs a daredevil stunt during India's Independence Day celebration in Srinagar, India, on August 15, 2014.
20. A Swiss Air Force F/A 18 Hornet aircraft releases flares during the Air14 airshow at the airport in Payerne on August 31, 2014.
21. A recortador jumps over a bull during a competition at the San Fermin festival, in Pamplona, Spain, on July 12, 2014.
22. Jon DeVore, Jeff Provenzano, Amy Chmelecki and Sean MacCormac of the Red Bull Air Force fly above the Freedom Tower during a wingsuit flight over the Manhattan skyline in build up to the Bethpage Air Show at Jones Beach on May 18, 2014.
23. People walk on the Promenade Des Anglais while a man practices flyboarding at the beach during a warm and sunny day in Nice, France, on September 3, 2014.
24. Ron Hackworth flies a Northrop N9MB Flying Wing, designed in 1944 and considered the grandfather of the B-2 Stealth Bomber, at the Los Angeles County Air Show at the General William J. Fox Airfield in Lancaster, California, on March 21, 2014.
25. French high-tech venture Parrot's Japanese PR staff demonstrate a mini-drone "Rolling Spider", equipped with four propellers, a camera and detachable wheel protector in Tokyo on August 12, 2014.
26. A participant jumps a snowmobile in front of the Alexander Column on the Palace Square during a festival of youth street culture in St. Petersburg, Russia, on June 28, 2014.
27. A competitor takes part in the first international waterfall jumping competition held in the old town of Jajce, Bosnia and Herzegovina, on August 9, 2014.
28. Students of Shaolin Tagou Martial Arts School participate in a rehearsal for a stunt performance, part of the opening ceremony of the 2014 Nanjing Youth Olympic Games, at a stadium in Nanjing, Jiangsu province, on August 9, 2014.
29. Hungarian pilot and European champion Zoltan Veres flies under the oldest Hungarian bridge, the 'Lanchid' (Chain Bridge) with his MXS type plane on May 1, 2014 during a Red Bull flying and car show around the Danube River in Budapest.
30. Spectators watch as Sali Riza Grancina performs the winning jump from the Ura e Shenjte bridge during the annual traditional high diving competition, near the town of Gjakova, 100 kilometers south of Kosovo's capital Pristina on August 10, 2014.