1. Feng Xuehong, whose son Wang Houbin was aboard Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 which disappeared on March 8, 2014, cries during an interview with Reuters in Beijing on July 18, 2014. In the last conversation with her son before the incident, he said, "Give me a hug, mom. Take care of yourself and I'll come back to see you soon."
2. Zhang Yongli, whose daughter Zhang Qi was aboard Malaysian Airlines Flight MH370, holds his daughter's plush toys during an interview in Beijing on July 22, 2014. Zhang said this incident is disrupting the lives of he and his wife now. His wife sometimes roams several kilometers far from home because she cannot stand staying in their home from which her daughter is now absent.
3. Liu, whose husband Lu was aboard flight MH370, shows a room which they had prepared for their future babies, in Beijing, on July 18, 2014. They were married on March 1, a week before the incident, and could not go on a honeymoon due to her husband's busy schedule which was also the reason he had boarded the vanished plane.
4. Liu, whose husband Li Zhijin was aboard flight MH370, tries her husband's ring on her finger as she shows it during an interview in Beijing on July 22, 2014. Liu said she argued with her husband in their last phone call before the incident. She had not realized that it would be their last conversation and now that is her greatest regret.
5. Cheng Liping, whose husband Ju was aboard flight MH370, shows a picture of she and her husband together and an old card with a message from her husband, in a park near her house where she and her husband used to visit in Beijing on July 24, 2014. Cheng said her life has been totally changed since the incident. Their two little sons, who don't know about this incident, keep asking her when their dad is coming back.
6. Cheng Liping holds up an electronic razor which her missing husband used, during an interview in Beijing on July 24, 2014.
7. Hu, whose son Zhao's whole family was aboard flight MH370, wipes her tears during an interview with Reuters in Beijing on July 24, 2014 as her granddaughter's picture is seen in the living room of her house. Hu said she had thought of committing suicide. She could not go back home for a while after the incident because she was afraid of entering the empty house which had been filled by her 3 year-old granddaughter's lovely smile.
8. Zhang, whose husband Wang Houbin was aboard flight MH370, shows her husband's car key and key holder in Beijing on July 18, 2014.
9. Liu, whose husband Li Zhijin was aboard flight MH370, shows her husband's picture on a laptop during in Beijing on July 22, 2014.
10. Li, whose son Wen Yongsheng was aboard flight MH370, shows medicine for herself and her husband which they take every day, during an interview in Beijing on July 11, 2014. Li and her husband, who come from Shandong province, now stay in a small shabby hotel room in Beijing with hopes of finding more accurate information about the incident that took their 34-year-old son. They said the incident makes their health worse and they have to go to hospital every day.
11. Liu, whose husband Lu was aboard flight MH370, shows the last message from her missing husband (bottom of screen) in Beijing on July 18, 2014.
12. Zhang Xiaomi, a cat raised by Li Zhen and her husband, who was aboard flight MH370, stands behind Li while she gives an interview to Reuters in Beijing on August 21, 2014. Li said her only wish now is that her husband comes home alive no matter how much he has changed.
13. Feng Xuehong, whose son Wang Houbin was aboard flight MH370. cries as she shows a picture of her son on her mobile phone in Beijing on July 18, 2014.
14. A tea cup of Li Zhijin, a passenger aboard flight MH370, gathers dust on his desk at his house in Beijing on July 22, 2014.
15. Zhiliang, whose fiancee who was aboard flight MH370, shows an image on his mobile phone, which his fiancee chose as a reference for decorating their newly purchased house (background) in Tianjin on August 26, 2014.
16. Zhiliang, whose fiancee was a passenger on Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370, sits in their empty house which he had planned to decorate with her for their marriage, in Tianjin, on August 26, 2014. Zhiliang said he will wait for his missing fiancee forever. They had planned to marry this year.