1. A deer bugles in the morning mist in Richmond Park in London, England, on September 23, 2014. Tuesday marked the autumn equinox where day and night are of equal lengths.
2. Aspen trees on FSR 612 at North Kaibab Ranger District, near the Grand Canyon in north-central Arizona, on September 21, 2014.
3. Farmer Harald Wenske transports pumpkins on a punt over a river near Lehde, Germany, on September 23, 2014.
4. The Harvest Moon rises behind the lighthouse on the breakwater of Valletta's Grand Harbour in Malta on September 9, 2014.
5. Mist lingers in Hope Valley at sunrise viewed from the top of Mam Tor in the Peak District in Castleton, United Kingdom, on September 10, 2014.
6. Leaves develop autumnal colors on the Tu Hwnt ir Bont Tearooms in Llanrwst, Wales, on September 20, 2014.
7. Canada geese walk in a corn field on a foggy morning in Stuyvesant, New York, on September 18, 2014.
8. Gardener Silvia Manteuffel measures her giant pumpkin in a garden near Fuerstenwalde, Germany, on September 18, 2014. Her first attempt of growing a pumpkin led to the giant plant weighing around 260 kilograms.
9. A cyclist rides through the morning light in Richmond Park in London on September 23, 2014.
10. A drone flies over vineyards of the Pape Clement castle, belonging to Bordeaux winemaker Bernard Magrez in the southwestern French town of Pessac on September 9, 2014. Magrez is the first winemaker to use a drone equipped with an infrared camera to determine the optimal maturity of the domain's grapes and thus harvest them at different times.
11. A picker collects grapes during the harvest on September 17, 2014 in the Marquis de Montmelas domain in Montmelas-Saint-Sorlin, France.
12. Fall colors are reflected on Rock Lake near Pillager, Minnesota, on september 21, 2014.
13. Sunset in a wheat field of the Solgonskoye farming company in the village of Solgon, southwest from Krasnoyarsk, Russia, on September 6, 2014.
14. A red deer in the morning light in Richmond Park in London on September 23, 2014.
15. Ripening chilies at an organic farm in Eggersdorf, Germany, on September 19, 2014.
16. A man selects wine-grapes with a pruning shear on September 11, 2014 at the Muscadet vineyards of the Landron domain, in La Haie-Fouassiere, near Nantes, western France.
17. Bavarian farmers escort their herd during the traditional "Almabtrieb" in Bad Hindelang, about 180km (110 miles) south of Munich, on September 11, 2014.
18. A waitress serves beer during the opening of the traditional Bavarian Oktoberfest festival at the Theresienwiese in Munich, Germany, on September 20, 2014.
19. Fall Foliage on Steens Mountain in southeastern Oregon.
20. Members of the Platteview High School football team practice surrounded by fields of soybean and corn in Springfield, Nebraska, on September 10, 2014.
21. A mixture of wild and hatchery-raised sockeye salmon in Redfish Lake in central Idaho, on September 10, 2014. More endangered sockeye salmon have made the 900-mile journey from the Pacific Ocean to central Idaho's high-elevation Redfish Lake this fall than in any previous year going back nearly six decades.
22. A French farm worker harvests apples in an apple orchard at the Verger d'Epinoy near Cambrai, France, on September 3, 2014.
23. Ducks and geese are seen through the morning mist on the lake at sunrise in Richmond Park on September 23, 2014 in London, England.
24. A combine harvester and a tractor with trailers work after sunset on a wheat field at the Solgonskoye farming company in the village of Solgon, southwest from Krasnoyarsk, on September 6, 2014.
25. The silhouette of a stag at nightfall in a foggy prairie near Yvoy-le-Marron, France, on September 16, 2014.
26. Ferns glow in the morning light in Richmond Park on September 23, 2014 in London, England.
27. A fishermen's camp on the bank of the Yenisei River in the Taiga district outside Krasnoyarsk, Siberia, on September 22, 2014.
28. Cobwebs catch the early morning mist in London's Richmond Park on September 23, 2014.