1. Feifei, 21, undergoes breast implant surgery at a hospital in Hefei, Anhui province, China. Feifei, who is a third-year university student and a part-time model, received a free breast implant surgery which costs about 300,000 yuan ($48,881), in return for advertising for the hospital. Around 10 days after the operation, she won a prize at a local beauty contest, reported local media.
2. Mountains of used tires lie in a dump in the countryside in Sesena Nuevo, near Madrid, Spain, on September 24, 2014. The site in Sesena is a major environmental problem and was declared illegal back in 2003. The company responsible was fined multiple times, eventually abandoning the site. The regional government has now started to clear the area, hoping to finish within four years. Most of the material will be recycled for building materials, surfacing for roads, sports tracks and children's playgrounds.
3. Palestinian boys stand behind a cloth barrier at their family's destroyed house in Gaza City on September 24, 2014.
4. Circus performer Olga Morales, 18, takes part in a training session in Havana on September 25, 2014.
5. A storm approaches the Sydney central business district on September 25, 2014 in Sydney, Australia.
6. Deer in the morning mist in Richmond Park in London, England, on September 23, 2014.
7. A pair of U.S. Air Force F-15E Strike Eagles fly over northern Iraq after conducting airstrikes in Syria on September 23, 2014. These aircraft were part of a large coalition strike package that was the first to strike ISIS targets in Syria.
8. A Syrian Kurdish woman holds an AK-47 and a child on the Turkish side of the Syrian border after refugees and Turkish protestors pulled down a part of the Turkish-Syrian border fence, near the southeastern town of Suruc in Sanliurfa province, on September 26, 2014. Nearly 140,000 Syrian Kurds have fled into Turkey since last week, the fastest exodus of the entire three-year civil war. The United Nations refugee agency said on Tuesday it was making contingency plans in case all 400,000 inhabitants of the Syrian Kurdish town of Kobani fled into Turkey to escape advancing Islamic State militants.
9. A man walks near a destroyed train at a railway station in the town of Ilovaysk, eastern Ukraine, on September 19, 2014.
10. In preparation for the 150th anniversary of the first ascent of the Matterhorn, Swiss mountain sports specialist Mammut and mountain guides from the village of Zermatt transformed the summit into a shining stone icon as an anniversary gift to Zermatt on September 16, 2014.
11. Moshe Manos tests a shofar, or ram's horn, before purchasing one at a workshop that produces them in Tel Aviv, Israel, on September 22, 2014. A shofar is traditionally used during the Jewish New Year holiday of Rosh Hashana which started at sundown on Wednesday.
12. A paraglider performs a demonstration flight during the masquerade contest of the 41st Icare Cup paragliding festival in Saint Hilaire du Touvet, French Alps, on September 20, 2014.
13. An injured girl in a field hospital after what activists say were air strikes by forces loyal to Syria's President Bashar al-Assad in Douma, eastern al-Ghouta, Syria, on September 19, 2014.
14. Sheep graze on the land during an autumn sundown in Navaz, Spain, on September 23, 2014.
15. A worker prepares to place "Unconditional Surrender," an 8-meter (25-foot) cast-bronze sculpture in color of a sailor and a nurse in lip-locked embrace, outside the Caen Memorial in Normandy, France, on September 23, 2014.
16. Los Angeles Firefighters watch as smoke from a dock fire rises at the Port of Los Angeles in the Wilmington section of Los Angeles on September 23, 2014.
17. A Ukrainian soldier holds a cat as he receives warm clothes close to Luhansk in eastern Ukraine on September 23, 2014. Despite a declared cease-fire between the separatists and the Ukrainian military in eastern Ukraine, occasional shooting has been reported.
18. Japan's Yukiko Inui and Risako Mitsui perform in the women's duet technical routine synchronized swimming competition at Munhak Park Tae-hwan Aquatics Center during the 17th Asian Games in Incheon on September 20, 2014.
19. The Soyuz-FG rocket booster with Soyuz TMA-14M space ship carrying a new crew to the International Space Station blasts off at the Russian leased Baikonur cosmodrome in Kazakhstan on September 26, 2014. The Russian rocket carried U.S. astronaut Barry Wilmore, Russian cosmonauts Alexander Samokutyaev and Elena Serova.
20. Shi'ite fighters, who joined the Iraqi army to fight against militants of ISIS, celebrate after the end of their training in the desert region between Kerbala and Najaf, south of Baghdad, on September 25, 2014.
21. Flood victims use electronic devices as they rest at an evacuation center after their homes were inundated as Tropical storm Fung-Wong battered the Philippine capital Manila on September 19, 2014. Heavy rain in Manila caused flooding in many areas on Friday, shutting schools, government offices and financial markets as the tropical storm made landfall to the north.
22. Alaa, an ambulance driver, feeds cats in Masaken Hanano in Aleppo, Syria, on September 24, 2014. Alaa buys about $4 of meat everyday to feed about 150 abandoned cats in Masaken Hanano, a neighborhood in Aleppo that has been abandoned because of shelling from forces loyal to Syria's president Bashar Al-Assad. Alaa said that he has been feeding and taking care of the cats for over 2 months.
23. Maori Party co-leader Te Ururoa Flavell is greeted by Tame Iti at Waiteti Marae on September 20, 2014 in Rotorua, New Zealand.
24. An empty local market, as Sierra Leone's government enforced a three day lock-down on movement of all people in a attempt to fight the Ebola virus, in Freetown, Sierra Leone, on September 19, 2014. Thousands of health workers began knocking on doors across Sierra Leone on Friday in search of hidden Ebola cases with the entire West African nation locked down in their homes for three days in an unprecedented effort to combat the deadly disease.
25. Iranian coal miners move metal carts at a mine on a mountain in Mazandaran province, near the city of Zirab, 212 kilometers (132 miles) northeast of the capital Tehran, Iran. The decision to privatize the industry 10 years ago has further squeezed workers, who put in long hours in often dangerous conditions and make just $300 a month, little more than minimum wage.
26. Syrian refugees at a crossing gate near Suruc, Turkey, on September 25, 2014.
27. A dancer poses for a photograph as part of the "Dance as Art" photo project in Times Square in New York on September 22, 2014. The project is a celebration of dancers and their place in the New York experience.
28. The CuatroTorres residential building complex is demolished during a controlled implosion, in the city of Medellin on September 23, 2014. Colombian authorities imploded the Medellin apartment building that partially collapsed almost a year ago, killing 11 people.
29. Augsburg's Abdul Rahman Baba leaves the pitch due to heavy rain during his team's Bundesliga German first league soccer match against Bayer Leverkusen in Leverkusen on September 24, 2014. The match was interrupted for several minutes due to lightning and heavy rainfall.
30. The shoes of a suspected Ebola patient, cordoned off with stones by local residents in Freetown, Sierra Leone, on September 24, 2014. U.S. health officials Tuesday laid out worst-case and best-case scenarios for the Ebola epidemic in West Africa, warning that the number of infected people could explode to at least 1.4 million by mid-January -- or peak well below that, if efforts to control the outbreak are ramped up.
31. A staff member plays a shot towards a putting green on a lake from a tee on top of a hill, at Zhangjiajie, Hunan province, China, on September 23, 2014. An invitational competition for Chinese and Korean celebrities will be held this month in Zhangjiajie, and any player who can make a hole in one will be awarded $1,000,000, local media reported.
32. An artisan carries an effigy of mythical demon king Ravana that will be burned during the Dussehra festival in Jammu, India, on September 25, 2014. The festival commemorates the victory of Hindu god Rama over demon king Ravana, and a celebration of the victory of good over evil.
33. A Ukrainian serviceman wearing a mask on an armored personnel carrier in a suburb of the eastern town Debaltseve in the region of Donetsk on September 23, 2014.
34. Journalists walk through an installation by Japanese artist Yayoi Kusama during a press tour of her "Infinite Obsession," exhibit, at the Rufino Tamayo Museum in Mexico City, Mexico, on September 23, 2014.
35. A Kurdish woman runs away from a water cannon during clashes with Turkish soldiers near the Syrian border, after Turkish authorities temporarily closed the border, blocking young Syrian Kurds who had accompanied their families into Turkey from returning to the battlefront, on September 22, 2014.